Showroom Specialist – Sales Support
Our client, a leader in product innovation and technology is seeking to fill the position of Sales Support for their Showroom in Toronto.
- You will be the first point of contact when customer walks in or calls in.
- Use samples and catalogs to showcase features and benefits of client’s products in the Showroom or home shows
- Using their lead management software, you will provide admin support and will be responsible for inputting and maintaining accurate information
- Prepare activity reports and capture leads and traffic through conversation
- Maintain an attractive showroom with cleanliness and neatness to create a hospitable setting for all customers
- Train new hires from other departments to assist with showroom and product training
- Willing to travel to other showrooms in GTA
Experience: 1-2 years of customer service experience and excellent communication skills.
This is a permanent position and will come with the following benefits:
- Full benefits package (medial & dental) including group RRSP
- Profit sharing after 12 months
- Career development opportunities
- Reputation of our client’s multi-national brand
- Fun culture with fun team-building activities throughout the year