Our client is a Fortune 20 company with 50 thousand employees world-wide, headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, they are a leading supplier of medical products and services.
They are currently seeking a sales support coordinator on a part-time basis to help support the sales team and customer service team with client request overflow. The candidate we are seeking will have strong communication skills both oral and written and the ability to assist in placing customer orders, handling client inquiries and complaints, assisting the marketing team with placing orders for client samples as well among other tasks. The person needs to have good computer skills, our client works with JD Edwards and is wiling to teach however the person must be a fast learner. Excel skills are also required in this role to enter information, look up information, adjust product codes and more.
- Place orders for custom pack and component samples
- Data analysis and look up
- Help create customer notification letters
- Complete Product Quality Complaints with customers and follow through to send samples and request compensation/replacement for customers and/or sales representative territories;
- Analyze, investigate, and communicate regarding XS No Move stock
- Add new codes to Automerch system
- Help with weekly back order report
- Other duties as required
Excellent communication skills (oral and written) this person will be communicating with clients over the phone and via email
Strong understanding of customer service and customer satisfaction
Courteous, punctual in follow ups, organized and meticulous with data entry
Strong listening skills
Completed Bachelor’s degree in any field and good business acumen
1 year of experience is preferred