Do you excel in sales and are passionate about business development? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a large global corporation that offers an excellent salary level with benefits and family, work-life balance?
This position is for you!!
- Build Business relations with Prospects & Existing customers by regular client visits
- Follow-up on Quotations and obtain customer feedback
- Negotiate and Close deals
- Achieve set individual target set by management
- Sales leads for North American Branches
- To work towards achieving set Sales KPI’s of the Branch
- To jointly work with the team in Trade lane development
- Preparation of Quotations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Report Sales activity into the Sales force
- Maintain Sales Visit Plan
- Pursue activities to achieve set KPI’s
- Any other task assigned by the management
- Market knowledge of Logistics industry
- Strong Selling and communication skills
- Should be a team person with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally minimum 2-3 years of Experience in Logistics Industry (3PL environment preferable)
- Ideally a Graduate and with a Degree in Logistics and Marketing
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Pour plus d'informations, communiquez avec Kharen au 514-227-4640 ext 279 ou envoyez votre CV à [email protected]