Sales Representative :
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build Business relations with Prospects & Existing customers by regular client visits.
- Follow-up on Quotations and obtain customer feedback.
- Negotiate and Close deals.
- Achieve set individual target set by management.
- Generate Sales leads for North American Branches
- To work towards achieving set Sales KPI’s of the Branch.
- To jointly work with the team in Trade lane development.
- To perform regular market surveys and gauge the market pulse and keep abreast with the moves of the Competition.
- To collect regular feedback from Customers to gauge Customer delight and effect improvement wherever necessary.
- Process Inquiries for the offered product range
- Preparation of Quotations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Report Sales activity into the Salesforce.
- Maintain Sales Visit Plan.
- Pursue activities to achieve set KPI’s.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Market knowledge of Logistics industry.
- Strong Selling and communication skills
- Should be a team person with excellent interpersonal skills.
Education and/or Experience
· Ideally minimum 2-3 years of Experience in Logistics Industry. · Ideally a Graduate and Preferably with a Degree in Logistics and Marketing.