Are you an experienced sales professional looking to launch your career and work with a global leader within the digital signage industry? The future is tech- your career should be too! Our client, an innovative ad tech company is currently growing their sales team and looking to hire an experienced sales director to lead their team!
As a member of our sales team, you will be responsible for business development and strategic relationship management of key stakeholders within North America.
You will also be responsible for but not limited to: prospecting new business within your territory, leading product demonstrations, and developing relationships with key accounts to negotiate profitable business terms. Essentially, you’ll want to teach and guide your clients throughout the entire sales process in order to provide them with the best solutions possible to serve their business.
- You must be tech savvy
- Experience in sales (7 years + )
- Experience in sales and some sort of knowledge of the digital signage market or software market
- Experience with SaaS is an asset*
- Strong communication skills in English and French
- A university degree in business, technology, or a related field
- Strong Leadership skills; you understand the value of teamwork
- Ability to travel within North America and USA for training and business (40% of the time)
OTHER VALUABLE SKILLS
- Curious and driven – you understand that, in sales, you have to ask the right questions in order to get the best results
- Has a challenger mentality and you’re not afraid to shake things up
- Is interested in joining a kick-ass sales team
- Wants to benefit from perks such as: competitive insurance package, RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers
Interested? For more information or to apply directly please email [email protected] or call 514-227-4640 x274