Our client, a leader in the independent energy consultant industry, is seeking a Sales Director to join their growing team in the West Island.
- Implement the strategic vision defined by the Board of Directors, i.e. the selection, education, training, retention and management of all staff, and achieving the company’s development objectives and the sales and marketing plan to stimulate the company’s growth.
- Increase traffic to the company website along with additional corporations to use the website for comparison shopping.
- Conclude agreements with our potential and existing clients
- Hiring of a communications and customer service associate for the first quarter of 2019
- Ensure that team project deliverables are 80% complete on time/planning.
- Train communication and customer service agents
- Supervise and implement sales and marketing.
- Plan and forecast traffic and conversion management
- Experience as a key account manager/ and sales manager with senior organizational management. (Minimum 3 years)
- Able to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Proactive and able to handle adversity
- Ability to motivate, train and manage others.
- B2C sales competence at digital level
- Hours from 8 to 5 from Monday to Friday;
- Base salary: $80,000 per year;
- Bonus: discretionary annual bonus in January ranging from 10% to 20% of the base depending on the function and the achievement of personal and company objectives; possibility of shares.
- Group insurance: 50/50 co-paid by the employer with full health benefits, tele-medicine service after 3 months.
- Access to the annual corporate travel bonus after six months and four weeks of paid vacation.
- Education and study support.
If interested, please send your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lauren directly at 514.227.4640 x.249