Our client is a leader in the skincare industry, they are looking for a sales coordinator for their team. They will be responsible for managing and supporting stores such as training, store activity/promotion/event coordinate, display, inventory management and advise for order process to meet sales objectives. This position will report to the Manager.
Your tasks as a sales coordinator:
- Track and Manage sales(Daily/Weekly), traffic performance, monthly closing forecast and events follow-up via SAP, BI and POS to find opportunities to generate additional sales
- Facilitate the store training related to new/engine products to boost up the sales
- In charge of store communication including store hot-line to identify and resolve the customer claims and complaints
- Perform regular store visit to make sure that everything is in compliance with the guidelines
- Coordinate promotion/event credit, commissions and mileage (Monthly)
- Manage the Accounting Receivable and Returns (General and Claim)
- Ariel Gratis, VIP Benefit and Quarterly / Newness Tester Supply
- Responsible for all store operations including store inventory management, the execution of product releases and designed print ads, product advertising placement, new displays
- Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with Store Managers, partners and owners.
- Support Marketing on store remodels, and new store openings
- Other ad hoc marketing and sales duties and projects as required.
The required qualifications for the sales coordinator position:
- College diploma or BA degree in Business, fashion merchandising or equivalent major is preferred
- Experience in beauty industry is preferred
- 1-3 years of sales and training experience required
- Bilingual (English-Korean) is preferred
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Communication and interpersonal skill to persuade and influence others
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and a valid driver’s license to store visit
- Organizational skills and work ethic
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Able to work under pressure & tight schedule
- Adapt to changes & environment quickly and be a team player
- Effective problem solver and innovative thinking for market trend
- Superior time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Demonstrates Learning Agility and excellent coaching and training skills
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!