We are currently hiring for a Sales Assistant position. Our client is an International, Publicly-Traded, Manufacturer/Distributor Industry Leader- founded in 1976. They are Headquartered in Germany. Approx. $800M+ in Worldwide revenues.
Summary of the Position:
- The Sales Assistant provides administrative, organizational & sales support for the Regional Sales Manager(s) (RSM) (who are all former Chefs) for a specified Canadian Territory. The SA thrives on challenges and continuous learning, in a rapidly-growing, fast-paced organization. This administrative, inside sales support function is a critical component to the growth of the territory.
- The Ideal SA Candidate is: A results-driven, energetic, team player who enjoys building excellent customer relationships, over the phone, and working cohesively as the administrative and sales support for their assigned Regional Sales Mgr(s) and Sales Director.
- Monitor and coordinate established sales support activities; and distribute information to customers and internal team members to ensure team operates effectively and efficiently.
- Organize/monitor inventory; provide quotations; input orders; monitor back orders; manage delivery and invoicing processes to respective dealers, using SAP accounting software.
- Assist in yearly inventory count
- Follow-up on overdue accounts.
- Ensure all dealer accounts have sufficient and current credit coverage with external company-wide credit insurance (COFACE).
- Connect, via telephone, with customers & potential customers (Chefs; Food Service Mgrs.; Independent Owners; Distribution Network: Dealer Principals; Buyers; Dealer Sales Reps.) within the Hotel/ Banquet Hall/ Restaurant/ University/College/ Big Box Retail/ Hospital business sectors, in your region, obtaining Information such as: size of operation; contact names; decision makers/etc; as well as, sharing new product/service information.
- Input all customer-related data into CRM Sales Force system on a daily basis.
- Participate at Trade Shows/Events, as required.
- Project work, assigned by the Director of Operations and Sales Directors.
- Occasional travel may be needed to US.
- Minimum two (2) years Inside Sales Support/Customer Service experience, possessing excellent Organizational & Administrative skills, within a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Bilingual French an asset
- Detail-oriented; proactive; very strong organizational, project management, & administrative skills, with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent prioritization; multi-tasking; & follow-up skills.
- Collaborative Team Player
- Positive/enthusiastic attitude when speaking with potential customers over the phone.
- dept at inputting large amounts of data.
- Competitive spirit who enjoys setting goals and achieving them.
- Excellent technical skills in Word; Excel; PowerPoint; & Outlook; including media/internet research skills.
- Training provided on SAP and CRM Sales Force.
- Culinary interest is an asset.
Qualified candidates please contact Mehak at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 118 for immediate consideration.