If you have experience is software sales and looking to work at an innovative tech company? Search no more!!!!!!
Check info below:
Our client is a fast-growing tech start-up which has just recently turned 5 years old.
Our client specializes in serving the B2B market, specifically the web hosting needs of North American based niche industry clients: digital marketing agencies,web/mobile/app development studios, companies offering SaaS products and SMB clients that leverage cloud-based, self-hosted business applications and workloads.
We are looking for an experienced Sales & Account Manager to join our team.Our ideal candidate is a sales-oriented, entrepreneurial and tech-savvy individual who wants roll up their sleeves and have an active role in achieving our organizational goals, based primarily on steady client growth.
As a Sales & Account Manager, you will:
- Lead adoption of our core products, services and technologies that will drive revenue and align with the companies’ vision and strategy
- Harvesting inbound and outbound leads
- Actively manage and execute the sales cycle process, from initial contact to close
- In conjunction with the rest of the Sales and Client Services team, expand business with existing client relationships as required and manage sales strategies/plans to keep it consistent with the company’s long-range strategic objectives
- Perform account management of existing customer relationships and effectively escalate critical customer issues and requests
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and new technologies as it relates to our products and services
- Perform necessary sales administration to make sure all parties are kept up-to-date on sales activities
- Include participating in weekly and periodic Go-To-Market team meetings, and keeping the sales CRM and other sales reporting tools up-to-date
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all assigned sales goals and targets
- Continuously monitoring and assessing the competition to maintain competitive advantage and awareness of industry trends
- Bilingualism in written & spoken French/English required, because we have clients in Qubec, Ontario and US
- 2+ years of B2B IT sales experience, preferably specializing in Cloud and Infrastructure as a Service.
- A very strong understanding of the commercial IT, MSP and Cloud IaaS market.
- Familiarity with the full range of Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and other 3rd party IaaS products and services.
- Self-managed and self-motivated individual with strong leadership skills and a desire to grow a business from the ground up.
- Experience managing senior-level relationships and expectations.
- Ability to be aggressive in closing business and meeting sales goals.
Culture and Perks
- Flexible work hours
- We provide you with Apple Laptop, External Display and iPhone
- Group Benefits Plan
- Beautiful downtown Montreal office space located 1 mins from Metro Station
Email you resume to [email protected] or call 514-227-4640 ext.274