Our client located in West GTA is looking for a Safety Enforcement Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis.
2 positions currently available: overnight and day shift
- This individual will be required to administer infrared thermometer checks, looking over all sanitation teams with disinfecting areas and making sure that all COVID-19 guidelines are being followed through the company’s lunchroom and the entrances.
- Review current and update new guidelines to help with the company’s safety program
- Looking after the company’s database to conduct in house training for all health and safety
- Work closely with management to determine safety goals
- Safety Certification is Required
- Have a valid driver’s licence
If interested in applying for this role, please send your resume in word format to [email protected] and add Health and Safety Coordinator in the subject line.