Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for an RF System Test Engineer to join the team here in Ottawa! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The RF System Test Engineer will be responsible for:
- Undertake the integration of the system level and related tests, including necessary certification tests and internal functions and performance tests.
- Test the functions, performance and end-to-end system integration of 4G/5G base station products; assist in the verification of first-line project schemes and support for difficult problems.
- Set-up of 4G/5G base station product system test environment, set-up of test automation framework, user scenario design, commercial quality evaluation, and closed-loop improvement.
- 4G/5G base station system test case design, test execution, problem discovery, submission and verification.
- Field testing, deployment, fault location and technical support.
The required qualifications for the RF System Test Engineer are:
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in the communication field, preferably with base station related work experience.
- Familiar with various radio frequency wireless test equipment, such as signal source, spectrum analyzer, etc.
- Familiar with 3GPP, LTE/5G standards.
- Programming ability related to Radio hardware automated testing is preferred.
- Wireless equipment certification experience would be considered an asset.
- Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree in electronics.
514-227-4640 ext. 262
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24003
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1