Our client, a leader in the entertainment industry is currently looking for a Retention Manager who will play a key role on the Retention & Loyalty team.
The ideal candidate must have the know-how to identify, target and influence user behavior to increase player retention. You will work with different partners across the organisation on the best solutions for Customer Journey Optimization. The Retention Manager is responsible for overseeing and developing a team of Retention Specialists.
- Lead marketing strategies to support the Retention marketing program.
- Plan and execute loyalty strategies to support our customer retention efforts.
- Manage the brands’ rewards program.
- Work hand-in-hand with various internal stakeholders to produce both short and long term Retention marketing strategies.
- Ensure that campaigns, creative briefs and other strategic marketing documents, and the overall campaign calendar accurately reflect marketing objectives, target groups and ROI in-line with the business strategy.
- Conduct needs analysis through technology audit, content audit, process audits and stakeholder feedback.
- Ability to identify new areas for improvement and development of Lifecycle campaigns and to articulate to business leaders.
- Coordinate project responsibilities, allocate and prioritize tasks among team members.
- Responsible for the preparation of summary reports and post-campaign analysis of all projects, utilizing Business Intelligence resources to ensure take-away and learning.
- Supervises, coaches and develops the Retention Specialists.
- Work with the Retention Marketing Specialists on developing strategies to improve KPIs of specific segments.
- Define and collaborate on the implementation of our Marketing Automation program.
- Assess needs, align stakeholders and develop measurable systems resource and process change.
- Manage internal resources to ensure fixed and variable scope deliverables are delivered on time, on budget, and as specified.
- 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience with a successful track record of implementing and managing Digital Marketing Programs in a multi-channel environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Journey Optimization best practices with experience in developing and implementing testing strategies across channels, including designing and analyzing contact strategies, automation techniques/tools and customer experience optimization.
- Previous experience managing a rewards program and/or Customer loyalty program.
- Demonstrated experience with data-driven marketing, a/b and multivariate testing experience, Analytics, with a successful track record of implementing and managing different Digital Marketing Tools.
- Ability to interpret and present data/results (both written and verbal) to stakeholders in engaging and meaningful ways.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software applications, advanced Excel is a must.
- Experience in managing staff. Experience leading, coaching and mobilizing teams.
- Excellent negotiation, influence and relationship building skills.
- Must be able to travel 15-20%.