Our client, a leader in retail construction, is seeking a Retail Project Manager to oversee all aspects of retail construction in the US, including but not limited to bidding, subcontractor coordination, overseeing execution, and project completion.
The Retail Project Manager will be based in Florida, USA. He/She will be responsible for managing multiple projects of various sizes at any given time, within the US, and eventually move into a supervisor position overseeing the office in Florida.
- Accurately prepare and submit retail construction bids.
- Managing each client’s project including; processing change orders requests, request for information, product submittals, payment apps, closeout documents etc.
- Communicate with the client and subcontractors to ensure success of the project.
- Assist the on-site superintendent and subcontractors through completion of the project.
- Contact landlord and city representatives for rules, regulations and requirements.
- Coordinate paperwork for job startups and communicate with subcontractors, superintendents, mall personnel, and clients.
- Coordinate vendors through all phases of construction.
- Read and interpret architectural drawings/blueprints and project spec books.
- 3+ years in RETAIL project management experience is essential
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license and be willing to travel
- Fluent in English, and Spanish an asset
- Professional and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects.
Currently reside in the Fort Lauderdale or Miami area? Apply today!
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact Lauren directly at 514.227.4640 x249.