Our client, a well-reputable leader in the retail construction industry, is currently seeking a Retail Project Manager to work out of their Laval office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to run the general daily operations including various tasks involved in the construction of retail stores across Canada.
- Prepare project opening forms, file structures; Open projects
- Follow bid invitations
- Obtain contractor city permits
- Obtain Contractor Voluntary Registrations
- Obtain WCB permits and conformity letters
- Acquire construction documents from professionals
- Prepare and send purchase orders to sub-contractors and suppliers
- Acquire shop drawings from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Prepare documents for “site-binder” and update regularly with site supervisor
- Represent project manager at various meetings and assist project manager in various tasks as necessary
- Acquire and prepare closing documents
- Prepare and gather as built drawings
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role within the retail construction industry
- Must be fluent in French and English – Both written and spoken
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel throughout Canada
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected] or contact Lauren directly at 514.227.4640 x249.