Our client, a reputable leader in the retail construction industry, is currently seeking an experienced Retail Construction Estimator to join their growing team.
- Analysis of tenders, interpreting the plans and specifications and make the necessary calculations for pricing of tenders.
- Measure quantities from drawings and specifications.
- Estimate costing
- Building relationships with new sub-contractors as required – may include field visits
- Coordinate all construction details with the professionals.
- Solicit and invite specialized sub-contractors to bid on the various trades.
- Analyze bids received by the specialized sub-contractors.
- Assist in preparing the final price of the project.
- Ensuring bids are delivered complete and on time and within target
- Liaising with various internal contacts including Construction Managers, and Project Manager to ensure bids are submitted as per plan
- Providing detailed information for project transfer meetings with Project Manager and Construction Manager
- Development and monitoring of bids.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of estimation experience in the retail construction industry
- Must be bilingual (French and English, both written and spoken)
- Personal initiative and work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
If qualified and interested - Please send your resume to [email protected] or contact Lauren directly at 514.227.4640 x249.