AGREEMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Our client is looking for a sales representative that’s primary responsibility is developing the given market area for new agreement sales opportunities. In certain conditions, the sales representative may be tasked to renew assigned agreements or sell planned repairs (perform the service review)/light lifting equipment as needed. The primary focus is to bring in new service customers and sales opportunities/leads in targeted market areas as directed by management. Depending upon the local base of customers, there may be other sales resources allocated to service sales of existing accounts. In this case, coordination with other sales is required.
- New agreement business development/target development account: A list of target accounts may be provided or developed by the representative to make offers/calls/visits in pursuit of new agreement business opportunities. A completion objective will be determined at the onset of the listing and monthly targets.
- Renewal of agreements: Some assigned accounts are the responsibility of the representative to renew. Customers refusing to renew may be assigned to the sales representative to take over the renewal process. Such review will take place during the Ops and/or sales meeting.
- CRM Funnel Management: Sales funnel and cases in CRM should be managed and maintained daily. All record of visits, calls, meetings, quotations must be visible in CRM and discusses in weekly sales meeting with the district/branch manager.
- Expectations to meeting monthly minimum sales quotas and CRM funnel size.
- Assist in other customer relations or collection efforts. It may be required to support in customer collection issues or other customer relationship management.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Traveling to clients is required (car allowance / company car is provided)
- Having past work experience within industrial sales or service related Business development is an asset.
- Must have a strong understanding of sales prospecting as well as basic mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Good verbal, written and strong computer skills are required.