Do you enjoy challenges? Do you like versatility? Apply now as our client is searching for a Replenishment Analyst to join their team.
Your tasks as a Replenishment Analyst:
- Drive consensus forecast, reduction of internal and external waste, obsolescence as well as KPI management in close collaboration with Sales, Finance, and Supply Planning Teams
- Responsible for coordinating all inputs in the creation of an optimal product forecast, to the financial forecast and balancing with operations
- Responsible for effective balancing internal and customer objectives and expectations while considering account constraints that exist in warehouses, logistic lead times, etc.
- Accountable for calculating and optimizing replenishment plans recognizing different types of inventory and demand, manage inventory levels, lead times, ordering policies and storage and reducing overstock
- Success requires consistent and disciplined maintenance of replenishment system settings, identification and communication of short-term replenishment and forecast discrepancies
- Collaborate Sales & Customer Service as appropriate to coordinate the resolution of order fulfillment issues on all turn, seasonal, and/or promotion orders
The required qualifications for the Replenishment Analyst:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and analyze complex reports in Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical elements to ensure concise, timely analysis and delivery of data
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and manage priorities
- Knowledge of JDA Prospace and Retail Link is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Math/Science/Logistics
- 7-10 years’ experience in sales analysis/data analysis/Logistics
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
For more information on this position please call Kharen at 514-227-4640 x279 or send your CV directly to: [email protected]