We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will drive growth for our brand leading specific regional strategies, major media campaigns, and brand partnerships. Reporting to the Director of Brand & Creative, you will help shape the future of our growing brand! You will be a leader on the Brand team and responsible for leading strategic initiatives. You will play a key role in having our brand continue to be the market leader as we focus on growing in the Canadian market and building our brand love.
This role can be based out of Toronto or Montreal.
- Lead a cross-functional task force to drive growth on key regional strategies working closely with product, research, growth, and operations.
- Lead key brand ATL campaigns (OOH, media integrations, brand partnerships) to continue driving brand consideration
- Work with internal partners and external vendors to conduct necessary research to fill knowledge gaps and drive consumer learning
- Partner with global team members to translate global learnings and plans into country specific strategies and actions
- Manage a large-scale marketing budget and be responsible for reporting on and adjusting it based on learnings
- Manage a small, but mighty, team of 1-2 direct reports
At a minimum, you have:
- A university degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field of study
- 4+ years experience in brand marketing, ideally within packaged goods or an e-commerce environment
- Working knowledge and/or experience with marketing plans in the Quebec region
- Strong communication skills – you’re fluent in Quebec French!
- Experience building integrated marketing campaigns and managing upper funnel marketing channels (TV/OOH/Brand partnerships etc) from strategy, to media buying, to creative execution to measurement
- An extensive, up-to-date contact list of industry partners, agencies, freelancers, influencers in Quebec
- Experience presenting strategic recommendations to leadership and global stakeholders. You possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions and levels.
- Strong learning agility and willingness to take on new challenges. You have a hands-on attitude & willingness to build marketing campaigns & assets from scratch. You constantly achieve project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. You’re able to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing and developing direct reports
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on our products
- We trust and support you – take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow – we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office – work with fun, energetic, and supportive teams
- We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We like to have fun and hold all-staff events for holidays, occasions, and milestone celebrations
- We’re a social group even remotely – from team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, there’s always something happening for you to participate in
- There’s a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.
Gregory - [email protected] - 905 361 3987 ext.137