Do you have a passion for Fire Alarm systems? Are you CFAA Certified? If so, this maybe the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is one of the largest suppliers of Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Security, Nurse call and Communications Systems in Canada. Our client is a proudly Canadian, employee owned company with over 750 people in 28 locations coast to coast. An entrepreneurial company with a legacy of success, they pride themselves on having a team of industry leading talent and an exciting plan for the future.
Our client offers an excellent compensation package, including a company leased vehicle and a comprehensive benefits program. They are currently looking for a Remote Fire Alarm Service Representative to join their dynamic team in Quebec.
As a Fire Alarm Service Representative, you will be required to perform duties of maintenance, inspections and repairs on fire alarm, fire extinguisher, emergency lighting systems and other life safety systems as required.
- The successful candidate will ensure that the highest standard of system reliability and client satisfaction are met
- Perform verifications on fire alarm systems
- Complete work orders and report in a timely fashion
- On-call for emergency service calls/work
- Act as liaison between customer & our client
- Understand and practice applicable ULC, CSA and Canadian Electrical codes and standards which apply to their area
- Work Remotely
- CFAA Certification is required
- Two years of community college in electronics is desired, or equivalent training or work experience will be an asset
- Previous training/experience in fire alarm systems (2 years)
- Proficient in the use of computers
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Exceptional customer service skills and organizational skills
Qualified candidates please contact Celine at (905) 361 - 3987 ext: 261
or email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.