Immediately hiring for a Release Analyst to join a very successful and growing manufacturing company in the Vaughan area. As the Release Analyst in Vaughan you will be responsible for the following main duties.
·Responsible for material (steel, components and outside processing service) releases to meet production requirements, including scheduling transportation for collections
·Expediting incoming material
·Issue new and updated PO’s
·Coordinate new material requirements with outside vendors
·Coordinate and conduct physical inventory verification versus MRP indicated quantities, in-house and at outplant locations.
·Practice Kaizen Principles and Concepts
·Conform to TS16949 and ISO14001 standards
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Straight day shift
- Join an industry leading company
- Excellent work culture
- Office hours
Requirements: Release Analyst
- Previous Automotive experience is a great asset
- Knowledge of MRP systems, Window environment
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Previous Materials / Purchasing experience preferred
If you are interested in applying for or knowing more about the Release Analyst in Vaughan then connect with Fuze HR Solutions today. Here is how to reach us…
CONTACT INFO –> Holly Davidson –> [email protected]
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22886
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1