Our client, a food service restaurant company is looking for a Regional Operations Manager for a fantastic opportunity in the Ottawa and surrounding area. If you have 7+ years of working in the food service industry, and looking to work for a growing organization, this role is for you. Interested, read on…
What our client offers:
- 100k + depending on experience plus yearly bonus
- 2 weeks paid time and sick days
- car allowance and gas card
- laptop and phone
- Free meals
- 80% paid benefits (medical and dental)
- Work with a growing organization that offers huge growth opportunities
Your tasks as the Regional Operations Manager:
- Oversee multiple restaurants
- Make sure restaurants are performing above weekly targets-someone with strong analytical and mathametical skills perferred
- Ability to work with different departments in a professional and concise manner
- hire, train and manage staff on many levels within the restaurant industry
The required qualifications of the Regional Operations Manager:
- Ability to multi-task and keep track of restaurant store records
- must have a reliable car as this position is 4 out of 5 days on the road
- must be able to travel within Canada as there will be meetings and remote restaurants to attend to
- ability to think fast and work with facts and figures in a disciplined and fast fashion
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch. We look forward to working with you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30062
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1