As the Refrigeration Shift Operator, class A or B shall be responsible for the care and maintenance of the Refrigeration systems.
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of the plant and refrigeration system, including the log books in accordance with T.S.S.A act.
- Maintain all production equipment
- All other duties as required
· Conduct all Job Tasks in a Safe and Responsible manner.
· Participate in all Health and Safety, GMP and HACCP training as required.
· Report any accidents, incidents and unsafe/hazardous conditions to your leadhand/supervisor.
· Report any damages of property and machinery to your leadhand/supervisor.
- Ensure that you understand how and when to use the Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) that is located in your work area.
- Ensure you comply with OHSA, WSIB, MOL regulations and/or laws that govern “workers” responsibilities in the workplace (covered during orientation – section 28 of the OHSA i.e. “Green Book”) and Comply with company’s Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices, and HACCP Programs
- Education equivalent to the completion of grade 12
- Certificate from T.S.S.A of Ontario
· Ability to maintain working relationship with coworkers and subordinates.
· Available for shift work
· 3 years of relevant work experience