Do you Enjoy Troubleshooting and repairing components on truck and trailer refrigeration units? If yes, then this opportunity may be for you!
Our client is the world leader in transport temperature control systems for trucks, trailers, buses and rail cars. They also manufacture auxiliary power units, which dramatically reduce engine idling. As part of our client’s unmatched nationwide dealer network, they provide expert factory-trained service when and where you need it, and a complete line of genuine and competitive parts. They are currently looking to hire Refrigeration Technicians to join their dynamic team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of components on truck and trailer refrigeration units.
- Maintaining transport refrigeration unit on trucks and trailers by performing diagnostics using scanners, electronic test equipment, and on-board computers, completing preventive maintenance, component replacement, and service to refrigeration equipment
- Maintaining transport truck and trailer refrigeration units and truck apu’s by reviewing shop orders; listening to operator complaints; repairing failures; removing, replacing, testing for Freon leaks, assembling, and installing parts and components involving soldering, welding and the use of refrigeration equipment.
- Installing various new units on trailers, trucks, vans
- 2-3 years experience in a mechanic role
- Mechanical background and experience
- Ozone Depletion Certificate Tools with tool storage
- Valid driver’s license
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualified candidates please contact Nicole at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 124.
Email resume to [email protected]