Temporary to Permanent Position
70k to 80k
If you are looking for an opportunity to excel, this is it!
Our client is currently looking for a recruiter to build relationships and generate interest in the business. As a Recruiter for our client, you will be in charge of finding, screening, hiring the right candidates.
• Ultimately, fill open positions with high quality candidates in an efficient timeframe.
• Partner with hiring managers to gain thorough understanding of hiring needs.
• Develop and implement recruitment plans to identify qualified candidates, including building partnerships with external organizations, community groups, schools, etc.
• Conduct thorough and legally compliance interviews with candidates. Assess each candidates’ ability to meet the requirements of the open position.
• Manage the offer process. Draft, extend, and negotiate offer details with candidates.
• Ensure compliance with all process requirements
• Provide high-touch candidate experience and proactive hiring manager communication. Maintain candidate status in ATS.
• Provide industry expertise, guidance, and solutions to help address and resolve staffing challenges.
• 3+ years of experience in recruiting/Talent Acquisition, preferably in a fast-paced, medium to large, global, corporate environment or staffing agency, with experience filling Operations positions (Drivers, warehouse/plant, etc.)
• Highly motivated, desire to be part of an organization that makes a difference
• Expert negotiation and communication skills
• Demonstrated success identifying and using innovative and creative sourcing and recruiting techniques
• Experience with SAP SuccessFactors is a plus
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23024
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1