Looking for Recruitment Interns!!
Fuze HR is a Canadian staffing firm specializing in temporary and permanent placements primarily within Manufacturing, Administrative, and Technical Industries. We are currently seeking out ambitious students and recent graduates for our Recruitment Internship at our office in St-Laurent.
Your Recruitment Coordinator Internship will provide you with valuable Recruitment, Selection and Administration experience and practice.
- Build applicant pool by researching and connecting with community groups, colleges, specialized social media groups, and other outside the box strategies
- Study job descriptions and job qualifications to then create job ads on multiple platforms
- Market organization’s culture, assist in online branding by posting interesting and attractive ads, promote Fuze HR via all medias
- Assist Recruiters in full-cycle recruitment process
- Monitoring job ads and assure applicants are continuously contacted
- Currently enrolled in or have recently graduated from a relevant college program
- Highly skillful with Microsoft Office
- Customer Service skills, focus, and willingness to succeed
- This is an unpaid internship
- Duration of 3 months minimum preferred
- Possibility of permanent job opportunities after successful completion of internship, according to business and client needs
Please submit your CV to [email protected]