An outstanding opportunity to work as a Recruiter at AI company. Our client is a fast-growing business expanding its operational office in Canada. Since launching in 2014, they have done heaps of successful projects in artificial intelligence & machine learning services to our clients in Silicon Valley. The Recruiter is responsible for providing support in the Recruitment function in Ontario. The position coordinates the full staff recruitment process. The Recruiter provides advice and support to managers and staff and ensures that they have accurate and timely information in order to make effective decisions.
• Responsible for posting job ads.
• scheduling and conducting online interviews,
• Perform reference checkup, and send job offers using BambooHR. • Conduct onboarding sessions with new hires.
• Conduct exit and stay interviews and provide feedback. Qualifications:
• 1-3 years of experience in recruitment, preferably in a startup or growing company.
• Available to work part time remotely up 20 working hours/week
• Able to work from the office if needed.
• Highly detail oriented and ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills