Do you want to be part of a dynamic team? Do you want stability and opportunity of growth? Our client is searching for a Recruiter during a 12-month contract.
- Identify and implement innovative and proactive strategies using social networks, various specialized job sites and other platforms to identify and attract passive candidates and meet current and future needs (building a pool of candidates for specific positions)
- Post all open positions
- Analyze internal and external candidates and handle the following recruitment activities: search, resume screening, phone and/or in-person interviews, follow-ups.
- Work closely with the talent acquisition specialist and the HR business partners
- Do regular follow-ups with internal clients and ensure their satisfaction. When required, follow-ups with agencies and consulting firms as well.
- Implement, adapt and optimize the recruitment and selection tools and processes
- University degree in Human Resource Management
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience in talent acquisition
- Ability to conduct interviews with candidates for both production and white-collar positions
- Solid networking skills and proficiency in the use of social media for recruitment strategies
- Strong knowledge of various Canadian recruitment sites
- Recognized follow-up skills, results and action-oriented approach
- Strong time and priority management skills