Our Client is one of the leading wholesale distributors in Ontario and our success lies in the trusting relationship our team has developed since 2004. With a vast inventory of products from top manufacturers, our goal is to provide and satisfy the needs of every customer with their day-to-day special jobs, and long-term projects. Our strength is our people; our investment in recruitment, ongoing training and development is what enables us to give our customers excellent service.
This Reception & Accounting Administrator is often the first point of contact for our customers with Metalworks. This service ambassador looks after a busy multiple-line phone system including: answering calls, transferring calls to sales staff, greeting customers, as well as assisting customers with their questions. You must be able to multitask and have excellent communication and organizational skills in a team environment.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Sorting packing slips and matching with custom shop orders;
- Matching vendor invoices with the packing slips;
- Maintaining files for company vehicles;
- Matching credit card statements with receipts;
- Matching courier invoices with receipts.
- Greeting customers and walk-ins;
- Answering phones;
- Coordinating couriers;
- Assisting Accounting staff;
- Assisting customer questions such as pricing and order status information;
- Miscellaneous filing;
- Managing inventory office & kitchen supplies;
- Managing the Coffee Station;
- Performing other duties as assigned by Management.
Education & Experience:
- Completed post-secondary education
- 2+ years of office experience;
- Accounting experience;
- Experience using Spire Accounting software, an asset;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel;
- Ability to work effectively with a culturally diverse team;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.