New job opportunity in administration- VSL!
Our client a reputable and established Real Estate Development company is looking to hire a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to start beginning of January.
As the first point of contact for our client, strong interpersonal skills and outstanding customer service is key. Your strength is your pleasant personality which makes clients /office guests feel welcome. Your objective is to ensure the effective streamlining of office operations and the execution of all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
To perform this role successfully the Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Welcome and greet clients/office guests and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Answer the phone, take detailed messages, and redirect calls to appropriate persons.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.) to be mailed or sent by courier.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Monitor office supplies; order and re-stock as needed – keep supply room tidy and organized.
- Going to the bank to do deposits & other errands (post office) etc.
Administrative Assistant Duties
- Support office staff/departments and executives with general operational/clerical tasks.
- Copy, update, and organize various office documents.
- Answering and sending out faxes/emails as needed.
- Type out correspondence letters, emails, memos, service /construction contracts (paper and electronic).
- Data Entry when required
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets.
- Filing of documents.
- Prioritize the given operational tasks and work efficiently towards completing them in a timely manner.
- Manage communication of information in and out of the office.
- Event planning for office functions
- Translation capabilities would be a great asset
- Other similar duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Bilingualism (French/English), both spoken and written
- DEC or DEP in Office Systems or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fast, proficient, and accurate typist
- Outstanding communication skills, both orally and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter who works well independently
- High level of attention to detail
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities
- Confidentiality and professionalism are a must
- Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures
Apply today, interviews beginning of January!
Interested in the position? Great! You can send me you resume at [email protected] or call me directly at 514 227 4640 ext 272!