Our client offers professional services throughout Canada and is currently seeking a receptionist/ Administrative Assistant.
This person would be the first employee clients see when entering and the first person they speak to when calling, therefore playing a lead role in representing our client centric brand focused on providing impeccable service. In this role it’s important to greet every person warmly and make them feel welcome. Providing exceptional customer service is important because of the positive and professional image we stand by and our commitment to candidate and client experience throughout the company.
Your tasks as a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
- Open and close the office
- Greet and welcome clients, provide them with the information they need to be properly serviced
- Answer incoming calls and transfer them to the appropriate department throughout Canadian offices
- Data entry and assistance for all phone and emails
- Review incoming emails, documents and direct towards the appropriate divisions and consultants
- Schedule meetings, manage the boardroom booking schedule
- Assist with other administrative tasks when needed
Requirements for the Receptionist / Administrative Assistant:
- High school diploma, DEC an asset
- Customer service experience, 1 to 2 years minimum
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong understanding and command of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, etc.)
- Professional attire
- Enthusiasm, team spirit and positive attitude
- Reliability and punctuality are crucial to this role
- Effective communication, organization and time management skills
If you are looking for an opportunity for career development, our client is growing and this would be an excellent opportunity to gain professional office experience. Join an organization that treats their people with respect and gives real opportunities, apply today!