Our client, a reputable and established Real Estate Development company is currently looking for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant. As the first point of contact for our client, strong interpersonal skills and outstanding customer service is key. Your strength is your pleasant personality which makes clients /office guests feel welcome. Your objective is to ensure the effective streamlining of office operations and the execution of all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Welcome and greet clients/office guests and set a positive office atmosphere
- Answer the phone, take detailed messages, and redirect calls to appropriate persons
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.) to be mailed or sent by courier
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Monitor office supplies; order and re-stock as needed – keep supply room tidy and organized
- Going to the bank to do deposits & other errands (post office) etc.
- Bilingualism (French/English), both spoken and written
- DEC or DEP in Office Systems or equivalent
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Fast, proficient, and accurate typist
- Outstanding communication skills, both orally and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter who works well independently
- High level of attention to detail
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities
- Confidentiality and professionalism are a must
- Extensive Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!