Our role is provide reception and administrative support to a number of managers such as, but not limited to, typing correspondence, preparing and distributing documentation and reports, answering telephones, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements and prioritizing workload and completing on an accurate and timely basis in order to ensure management have the relevant materials required to operate their specific areas of the business.
What You Will Deliver
• Answers and direct all incoming calls and visitors to the property in friendly and professional manner by either assisting the caller/visitor or redirecting the call to the appropriate party
. • Provide clerical support including filing and typing correspondence by transcribing from dictated or written notes and utilizing appropriate computer software and standard formats so that management have all documentation needed to support their specific projects
. • Assist accountant and revenue coordinator with clerical tasks and bank reconciliation by performing A/R collections, depositing daily banking, and preparing rental notices and statement of accounts to increase revenue and decrease outstanding receivables.
• Maintain certificate of insurance program and tenant contact data base by issuing form letters to renew or inform new tenants to ensure all tenants are insured in case of accident.
• Maintain control inventory of tenant construction drawings by recording in computer system with a cover letter to keep track of what has been sent out and when.
• Strong communicator, verbal and written (French is required);
• Excellent with organizational and administrative skills
• A great teammate with strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service on the telephone and/or in person
• Able to interact at all organizational levels
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Tactful and diplomatic
• Maintains a professional image and demeanor.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26678
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1