Are you an experienced Raymond Reach Forklift operator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? If yes, then this opportunity may be for you!
Our client is one of the largest retail operations in North America dedicated to providing families with food and supplies for dogs, cats, companion birds, wild birds, fish, reptiles and small animals. They are currently looking for an experienced Raymond Reach Forklift operator to join their Mississauga, Ontario warehouse team.
- Fill empty pick locations
- Ensure right product is being replenished and verified to the right bin location
- Practice FIFO
- Remove plastic wrap and tags prior to placing pallet in pick location
- Report errors to supervisor
- Report damage product found in bin locations and remove damaged product from pallet and set to the side of the bin location
- Scan products correctly into bin and overstock locations
- Report all scanning errors
- Maintain Aisles
- Maintain Health & Safety procedures
- RF Scanner Experience
- Certified Raymond Reach operator
- Good communication skills
- Safety shoes a must
Replenishment Basic Daily Breakdown
- Daily report provided to each replenisher with their Aisles and Drops
- Upon completion, replenisher to perform miscellaneous drops and replenish pick locations on a need be basis.
- Scan and verify: e.g. If RF times out replenisher is to rescan bin location to ensure product has been scanned into bin location and verify quantity
- Maintain aisles daily Remove Damages from pick location Remove pallet wrap NO exceptions Avoid dropping pallets in front of bin locations.
- Noted tasks to be completed daily prior to the end of the shift
- No double skids in pick locations
- Sweep bin locations
- Remove empty pallets from aisles
Please submit resumes asap for immediate consideration to Maurice at [email protected] Contact Maurice at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 125 for immediate consideration
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22834
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1