Quality Control Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Under policy direction from the Quality Manager and the Project Management, the QC staff position is in charge of site quality activity including inspection, quality record control, quality document (ITP, procedure, etc.) review, qualification, non-conformance control, monitoring and managing of subcontractor’s quality activities.
· Review and verification for quality documents and records.
· Review the inspection schedule and control Inspection Request.
· Monitoring of subcontractor’s quality team and 3rd party inspectors for proper quality inspection activities.
· Monitoring of quality documents submittal timely, review of quality documents.
· Monitoring of personnel qualification and Inspection & Testing equipment calibration.
· Coordinate with subcontractors for proper operation of quality management system.
· Complementary roles for other QC team members
· Translation (French ↔ English) of documents can be requested from time to time.
· Minimum three(3) years of proven experience as quality personnel.
· Aware of applicable codes/standards/regulations
· Having sufficient experience of construction quality control
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of document management systems (Procore)
· Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office programs.
· Must be bilingual in English and French.
· Structured thinking and understanding;
· Ability to multi-task and be highly organized;
· Consistently approaches work with a positive and constructive attitude;
· Working effectively with others;
· Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude;
· Demonstrate openness and respond positively to feedback;
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 34146
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1