Key Responsibilities and Authorities:
· Update fast response board and attend Fast Response Meetings
· Authority to follow up on Customer scorecards, portals, KPI/QOS Reporting for quality related issues
· Monthly review and electronic signature of supplier performance
· Review and submit customer Sample Submissions (PPAP)
· Participate in DMN System activities
· Prepare departmental budgets
· Disposition Quarantine
· Signing authority for Job Instructions and Control Plan
· Authority to contact customer with Quality Issues
· Provide technical support to the customer
· Authority to follow up for Customer Concerns
· Authority to follow up for Supplier Quality Concerns
· Selection and approval of Corrective and Preventive actions
· Participate in a team selection and approval of Special Characteristics
· Arrange for outside testing as required
· Train , coach and assist department personnel in the development of continuous improvement ideas
· Conforms to IATF 16949/ISO14001 standards
· Performs the duties of the IATF16949/ISO14001 Management reps in their absence.
· Ensure that requirements of are effectively established, implemented and maintained; CQC16-491289-2018
· Ensure product consistency and conformity between product and CNCA standard;
· Ensure correct use of CQC/ CCC certificate and mark, and ensure continuous validity of certificate status of certified products
· Ensure that all personnel are working in a safe and efficient manner
· Perform other duties as required (ie-special projects).
· Work in compliance and conform to IATF16949 and ISO14001 standards.
· Will ensure that all individuals within their department work in compliance and conform to IATF16949 and ISO14001 standards.
· Work in a safe manner at all times
Basic Requirements and Competencies:
· Completion of an appropriate blend of education and/or experience equaling a minimum of five years
· Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Department Quality Manager or equivalent
· Prior experience dealing with customer quality issues, including plant visits
· Experience in Problem Solving Disciplines using a cross-functional team approach
· Management and Supervisory skills
· Ability to read, write and speak English
· Computer literacy and a sound knowledge in MS Office, Excel and Outlook is an asset.
· Ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral).