Responsibilities and Duties
As a Quality Assurance Analyst you will assume the following responsibilities:
- Review and analyze requirements documentation and/or work closely with Product Owners and other stakeholders to gather requirements in order to prepare and document test plans and test cases.
- Build and execute automated test suites and analyze the results in order to determine the root cause of existing defects. Prepare status reports based on automated test results.
- Perform routine maintenance for existing automated test suites.
- Perform manual functional, integration and regression testing for a variety of products in order to identify, log and prioritize existing defects.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, project kick off, status and project retrospective meetings.
Qualifications and Skills
- College diploma or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in testing web-based software applications.
- Experience using Chrome DevTools to identify and investigate issues with web applications.
- Test automation experience with Selenium, C#, NUnit, and SpecFlow
- Experience with Gherkin language/syntax’
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops Test Plan Management
- Experience developing and documenting test plans and test cases.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Support multiple projects at a given time by demonstrating the ability to set and manage priorities.
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]