Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual QA Software Technician to join the team in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Exceptional Benefits!
- RRSP Matching!
- Great Team Culture!
The QA Software Technician will be responsible for:
- Responsible validating and ensuring quality of new software is distributed from the development departments.
- Establish and write test plans and procedures for new software developed prior to being staged to ensure that it meets the specifications.
- Design, create and execute automated and/or manual test cases, analyze and document the results.
- Perform functional test of the product to identify bugs and nonconformities.
- Interface with development to determine functional requirements, and ensure those requirements are testable.
The required qualifications for the QA Software Technician are:
- 3+ years’ experience in software/hardware verification and testing
- 1+ years’ experience in networking such as TCPIP, etc.
- 1+ years’ experience in Windows and Linux operating systems (applications and architecture)
- knowledge of VoIP protocols such as SIP, SDP and RTP would be considered an asset
- Experience with JIRA and Zephyr would be considered an asset
- Fluently bilingual in French and English required
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 26725
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1