We are seeking team-oriented individuals to join our client’s warehouse team. The Warehouse Stock Put-Away Associate is responsible for checking in and put away products quickly and accurately. The Warehouse Put-Away Associate is required to operate the Counterbalance, Raymond Reach and Cherry picker forklifts following all safety rules and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities: Putaway
- Put away product into the correct system-generated primary stock location.
- Find secondary/overflow location if the primary stock location is full.
- Coordinate with Lead to confirm the suitability of the secondary location.
- Place product into appropriate rack locations
- Ensure all pallets put into racks are utilizing the correct system-generated pallet configuration.
- Maintain product rotation, ensuring the oldest product is picked first and the product is rotated from secondary to primary locations.
- Participate in daily cycle counts.
- Must meet or exceed productivity and quality standards outlined by the company.
- Interface with Team Leads and Supervisors daily.
- Understand and demonstrate safe work practices at all times to ensure a safe work environment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have Counterbalance, Raymond Reach and Cherry Picker licence
- Must be able to communicate issues verbally and display a positive and professional demeanor.
- Must possess basic math skills including the ability to multiply, divide, add and subtract.
- Reliable attendance is required and the ability to adhere to the assigned work schedule.
- Strong attention to details and high standard of quality
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to repetitively stand push, move and pull pallets or product and lift up to 50 pounds
- Works well with others and independently and ability to work in and handle a fast-paced work environment.
Experience and Credentials
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required.
- Effective memory skills and ability to follow directions & a strong willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work OT as needed especially in peak season.
- Available Monday thru Friday with occasional weekends as needed.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge.
Location: Hwy 7 and Weston
Shift: Afternoon (2pm to 11pm)