Fuze HR Solutions is a leading headhunting and Staffing firm specialized within various industries and a focus on intermediate to executive level searches. With 6 offices in Montreal and Toronto, we provide some of the best opportunities for candidates by affiliating ourselves with only the best companies in each respective industry. With a well-established brand and team, we are proud to announce our growth in 2019 and 2020 as we are among Canada’s top 500 FASTEST growing companies!
We are looking for a dynamic person, with interpersonal skills who can interact with multiple areas, drive results and deliver, if you think you are the person for our Proposal Writer role, send us your resumes!
- Lead the proposal development process to ensure on-time delivery of compelling and well-written proposals
- Monitor and research procurement, federal and provincial websites for new opportunities, competitor analysis, client plans and consolidate information into actionable items
- Assist the President with monitoring, maintaining and reporting on the RFP pipeline
- Review RFP, RFQ, RFI and other invitation for proposal packages (including PowerPoint presentations) and create tables of requirements to ensure that submissions are complete and compliant
- Assist in the qualification of RFP, RFI, RFQ opportunities and whether this is something we want to bid on.
- Prepare submission timelines and communicate information requirements
- Prepare proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals
- Coordinate requirements with contributors and update proposal status information at update meetings
- Gather proposal information by identifying sources of information and identify and communicate risks associated with the proposals
- Write, revise and edit drafts including executive summaries, conclusions and organization credentials
- Improve proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach and coordination
- Meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval and submission
- Facilitate the handoff of “won” projects from sales to operations
- Develop a deep understanding of our services, customers, sales program and sales cycle
- Lead the implementation and management of sales support tools and materials
- Analyze past sales data to identify gaps and opportunities
- Assist President in maintaining an effective link between business development and operations
- Monitor sales CRM for system and process enhancements
- Review contract agreements and administration requirements and identify risks associated with the contract including insurance requirements
- Administer insurance based on “won” projects
- Other tasks as assigned
Experience and Requirements:
- Previous experience in Proposal Writing in a professional services environment (Not required but Major Asset)
- Experience in sales or sales support within a staffing firm (Not required but Major Asset)
- Command of the French and English languages
- Excellent writing verbal, and visual communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage tasks/projects simultaneously and deal with changing priorities
- Experience with the entrepreneurial dynamics of a growing company
- Ability and flexibility to handle the diverse nature of this role
Reasons to work at Fuze HR:
- The recruitment industry is a great industry for those who enjoy building long-lasting business relationships, who thrive to continuously learn more about different professions and professionals, enjoy a variety of work that continuously renews itself, it’s an industry for those who enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- With an established reputation, our offices are rapidly expanding, it’s a great time for our employees and the opportunities for advancement are at everyone’s fingertips!
- We offer competitive base and total compensation packages within the industry as well as a great team work environment!
Please submit your CV to [email protected]