New job opportunity in Accounting- Real Estate!- Downtown MTL
Our client, an innovative and dynamic real estate company currently seeking a Property Accountant to work from their largest commercial property located in downtown Montreal. – Dynamic work environment, competitive salary + benefits!
This position will report to the Director of Financial Reporting. If you’re an experienced Property Accountant having worked in real-estate, looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
- Reviewing tenant leases to produce the property rent roll.
- Monthly billings of rental revenue, recoverable expenses and other income.
- Production of monthly financial statements and reporting packages.
- Analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual balances.
- Production of annual forecasts, budgets and reporting packages.
- Production and submission of sales tax returns.
- Monitoring cash requirements of the property.
- Monitoring receivables balance and tenant follow-ups if required.
- Production of bank reconciliations.
- Supervise accounting technician.
- Approval of bank deposits.
- Coordination with external auditors.
- English and/or French is required.
- Minimum 2+ years in real estate accounting.
- Experience in using property account software (Yardi).
- Proficiency in Excel.
For more information please contact [email protected]