Are you an experienced Project Manager who has had great success within the Construction/ Infrastructure industry? Are you looking to make your next career move with a stable, national organization who truly values their employees? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a leading company providing Oil & Gas and Infrastructure solutions across the United States and Canada. Its portfolio includes 35 outstanding contracts, such as Port Miami Tunnel and maintenance of the Chevron refineries in California. With more than 1,500 employees and a presence in 14 states, our client, generates true value and growth for its clients while maintaining a strong commitment to safety and social responsibility.
Our client is currently looking to hire a Project Manager to join their dynamic organization with the GTA area. The successful candidate will have Leadership responsibility, for managing the day to day operations to ensure the standards of the contract are met in a cost effective, safe and efficient manner. Responsible to increase revenues via organic growth
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide structure, support, administrative systems and methodologies to meet contract obligations in relation to quality, safety, contractor agreements, procurement, cost control, scheduling and estimating management processes and procedures.
- Proactively respond to issues that impact on contract requirements and facilitate solutions in timely manner; share methodologies that will bring about improvements systemically.
- Organize, direct, manage and coordinate the project team members to build teamwork and ensure high performance. Provides leadership and pro-active management and direction for a cohesive and sustainable team environment. Drives the company values and ensures the values are incorporated into the development, management and performance of the team. Seeks to develop employees professionally to include safety, quality, customer service and general business proficiency.
- Comply with Company Risk Management, Quality Assurance and Safety programs, policies, systems and procedures including federal, state and local legislations and statutory.
- Establish and maintain effective relations with the Client, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Oversee planning, estimating, procurement, and financial responsibilities to optimize cost/benefit through.
- Interfaces with designers, manages regulatory and Fire/Life/Safety approval process.
- Monitor financial performance, conduct financial analysis and prepare performance information and recommendations for incorporation into the periodic reports to management.
- Provide input into the development, review, negotiation and implementation of subcontractor and supplier agreements in order to gain the best possible return for the contract.
- Establish and report appropriate metrics for measuring contract performance.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the customer that reflects a partnership approach and demonstrates sound understanding of the customer’s needs. Develops a customer service culture throughout the project. Effectively resolves problems and concerns of the client.
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive and fair work environment, free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of asset management within facility maintenance, repairs, and operations.
- Experience with project management concepts, related processes, principles and their application. Must be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Must be able to negotiate, coordinate and plan effectively. The incumbent must possess strong analytical and communication skills.
- A well organized, self-directed individual with the ability to provide strong leadership, possess the ability to manage and organize multiple priorities, maintain a significant customer focus and positive customer service attitude.
- Standard engineering and MS Office software proficiency to include Microsoft word, excel, access and project, in addition to CMMS applications specific to DataStream (MP2) / INFOR (EAM).
- This position requires a highly developed sense of safety awareness and perceptive ability.
- Must be able to communicate with co-workers’ safety instructions.
- Must be able to think clearly and focus on your safety in your immediate surroundings, while using tools and equipment, while driving or operating equipment.
- As a supervisor, you are required to lead by example; encourage co-workers and supervised employees to correctly use PPE; follow proper safety rules of conduct, take appropriate corrective actions, including the initiation of disciplinary action to enforce the use and observance of PPE and safety rules within your area of supervised responsibility.
- Must be willing and able to pass Advanced DOT (or MTO if applicable) training
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (Required)
- Professional Engineering License (Highly desired)
- 3 – 4 years industry experience; previous facility management or supervisory experience (Required)
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record (Required)
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Maheen at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 21908
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1