Our client is a reputable builder, located north of Toronto, who has a proven track record of success within the industry. Being a mid-sized group, they have approximately 30 staff in their newly renovated office. They have been active in ICI marketplace since 1990 and broke into the Design Build world four years ago. This company has excellent management and hires qualified, industry leaders who come from some of the larger Design Build groups.
They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team. This individual would need to have at least 2 years of Design Build experience and would have to be able to run up to a $20M project on their own, start to finish.
- 4-year degree in Project Management or Civil Engineering related technical/business field
- Comprehensive experience with alternative project delivery and design build methods
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Proven success in managing transportation and/or related civil engineering projects of various size and complexity
- Overall management of the project design-build team
- Facilitate effective communication between design and construction
- Plan and coordinate the activities of the design-build process with all stakeholders
- Resolve conflicts that arise through partnering with designers, clients, and contractors
- Have a detailed understanding of all contractual obligations for the project to ensure design requirements of the contract are met
- Plan construction operations and analyzes project scheduling
- Support construction priorities and ensure their implementation through the design
- Promote design-build best practices, including constructability reviews, schedule and quantity management
- Monitor and tracks the design schedule and design budget
- Connect appropriate Kiewit Engineering support resources to projects
- Manage and interprets data and results for multiple projects
- Own the proposal design estimate and Engineering Contracts for his/her project
- Identify current and future risks
- Provide support to other areas as required
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
If you are interested in this, or other Construction Management opportunities, please contact Eva: [email protected]