If you’re passionate about construction, this is the perfect job for you! We are currently searching for a Project Manager – Construction to join our team.
· Reviews plans & specifications to determine the scope of work and to define project plans.
· Outlines project requirements and timelines.
· Proactively communicates the details and requirements.
· Works in collaboration with the Senior Project Manager, Site Manager and Site Supervisor to ensure project deadlines, the quality of workmanship, and overall project goals are met.
· Proactively Issues purchase orders & prepares construction schedules.
· Proactively coordinates all sub-trades according to project plan.
· Proactively communicates project progress and requirements and addresses any concerns.
· Minimum 7+ years of experience in project management in commercial construction.
· General knowledge of all aspects of commercial construction.
· Strong analytical skills and construction detailing practices.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both French and English.
· Ability to work effectively with clients and all stakeholders for successful project completion.
· Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook).
· Experience estimating construction projects with varying budgets and details.
· Ability to successfully manage small and large budgets.
· Ability to read and understand architectural & consultants plans.
· Strong work ethic highly motivated and enjoys a challenge.
· Willing and able to learn new skills and concepts quickly.
· Confident, positive & outgoing personality.
· Able to maintain a professional demeanor in challenging situations.
· Enjoys a multifaceted and dynamic work environment.
· Able to prioritize and be flexible, while maintaining efficiency.