New career opportunity in project management in the sports industry!
Our client, a leading international company in the sports industry, is seeking a Project Manager to join their team! – Located in Ville Saint-Laurent, dynamic work environment, competitive salary + benefits!
- Include procures necessary plans and specifications, scope review, request for quotes from subcontractors, conducts site survey, attend pre-bid meetings and provides technical sales support.
- Ensure that entries into their systems are complete and accurate.
- Preparation of pricing, negotiation with external partners (site work contractors, installers, logo suppliers) when possible.
- Gather relevant information about the project to ensure accurate pricing/costing.
- Keep track of pricing in their respective region for upcoming bids.
- Distribute submittals, product data and samples for approval by the client.
- Coordinate effectively with customers to obtain approvals and fully executed contracts prior to manufacturing.
- Attend pre-construction and progress meetings
- Follow-up with Construction Managers/site work contractors for base preparation to coordinate the turf delivery with Logistics.
- Gather updates from Sales, Construction Managers and installers on the status of each project.
- Ensure with the Logistics and Production that all the materials are delivered on time.
- Process base invoices and change orders and question discrepancies if costs change after bid time.
- Works with customers, crews, sub-contractors and Sales to resolve operational and technical issues and challenges.
- Prepare close-outs and warranty with Customer Service Department.
- Continuously communicate with the client on evolution of the project.
- Follow-up and resolve any punch list items to ensure payment will not be held back.
- Attend closeout calls with clients.
- Process improvement, post-mortem upon completion of a difficult project.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Construction Management or civil engineering;
- Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientation
- Collaborative Working
- Analysis & Decision-making
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Organizing & Planning
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org