Our client, a strong mid to large sized ICI General Contractor is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their strong and growing team. The company is within the institutional and industrial space specifically. This company offers very competitive salaries, is located north of the city of Toronto, and has employee benefits.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5-7 years of full cycle (start to finish) Project Management experience on ICI projects up to $30M. Only candidates with good company loyalty and direct experience will be considered for this role.
It is company offers great growth potential, autonomy, and compensation.
· Education: Undergraduate University degree or higher (preferably in Civil Engineering)
· Minimum of 10 years of ICI industry experience, with at least 8 years in construction management
· Registered Professional Engineer is desirable, not required.
· Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external resources.
· Self-directed and able to function with ease as part of a team.
· Technically astute and strategic in thinking.
· Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to focus on details as required and can work well within a deadline driven environment.
· Innovative project delivery methodology experience, such as Design-build or public private partnerships, is desirable
· Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
· Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Microsoft Office tools, and some knowledge
of applicable project management software.