Our client is a privately held company in which they design, develop, manufacture and market products in the field of international communication within the transportation industry. Currently, they are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
- Assists in determining the scope, goals and deliverables of the project;
- Defines the tasks and resources required;
- Prepares, manages and monitors the strategy and implementation of project processes and controls, including risk control, quality, communications, configuration management, supervision and reporting;
- Responsible for progress and resources at a high level and applies corrective actions when necessary;
- Distributes and prioritizes work tasks among projects according to client needs and requirements;
- Motivates and leads teams working on projects and ensures that appropriate behavioural expectations have been established;
- Develops project schedules and deadlines;
- Communicates with the corporate or technical department to ensure cohesion between projects and programs, in particular to delimit tasks and prevent them from being forgotten or duplicated;
- Keep the management team informed of any plan deviation
- Monitor and report on the progress of projects
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar project management;
- Very good knowledge of project management software;
- Experience in the railway industry is an asset.
- Fluency in French and English;
- Planning and attention to detail;
- Time management
- Interpersonal management
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
Interested? Please send your resume to [email protected] or call Lauren at 514.227.4640 x249.