Do you have a thorough understanding of the construction industry? When it comes to team projects, do you usually take the lead? If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you! We are currently looking for an ICI Project Manager to be part of a team of professionals within a company specializing in construction.
Our client has been in the marketplace since 2005 and they have a great reputation that is built on quality workmanship and unbeatable customer service. Located on the Mississauga/Oakville border, conveniently off the QEW highway, our client specializes in interior projects that range from retail to financial institutions and restaurants. They are a mid-sized group with a family feel that offer great growth potential.
The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years experience in Construction Project Management and working on interiors.
- Developing successful relationships with clients, consultants, architects, sub-contractors and other project stakeholders
- Effectively managing the project with the skills they have and following Maple Reinders’ process and procedures ensuring each project is delivered with quality and consistency
- Sharing your knowledge by mentoring junior Project Managers and Coordinators, guiding them to progress in their careers
- Budget management and tracking of multiple projects
- Ensure the schedule is being tracked on a regular basis
- Coordinate all aspects of contract documents
- Coordinate contract charges, site instructions, and requests for information
- A degree or diploma in a construction related discipline
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a Project Manager focused on ICI projects
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Natural leadership ability and a history of successfully managing project teams
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- A focus on the big picture with the ability to manage details in order of priority
- An ability to see and deal with potential problems before they escalate
- A desire to enjoy your career and strive for constant improvement
- Confident and personable with clients
- Must be able to handle simultaneous management
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
If you are interested in this or any other construction positions, please contact Eva: [email protected]