Our client is looking for Residential and ICI Project Managers to join their team!
The Project Manager will take ownership of projects by being responsible for the entire project delivery process and accountable for the implementation and realization of projects. As such, they will plan, organize, direct and manage all facets of construction projects and ensure they meet or exceed their pre-established cost, schedule and scope objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in construction project management roles (ICI or Residential), with experience managing medium-large scale projects.
- An engineering degree or technical diploma in Construction, Building, Civil or Architecture
- Excellent budgeting and scheduling skills
- Experience managing and supervising staff
- Strong computer skills, advanced knowledge of MS Project
- Ability to demonstrate a solid track record of successfully completed projects
- Ability to quickly build strong relationships and resolve complex issues
- Exceptional communication, time management and negotiating skills with ability to work as a leader, in a team environment