LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER
Our client, a mid sized General Contractor located in Vaughan is looking to bring on a Project manager to join their team. This group has been in business since 1986 and is a private, family run company. They offer a high quality of services and projects to their clients and are well known in their niche Design-Build marketplace.
This company offers great growth potential, autonomy and compensation. They typically pay over market value and they hire experienced individuals with proven track records and are not afraid to compensate them accordingly.
REQUIREMENTS: We are looking for some with 5+ years experience in the Canadian, GTA marketplace. Design Build experience would be an asset, working on projects up to $15/ $20M.
– Education: Undergraduate University degree or higher (preferably in Civil Engineering)
– Minimum of 10 years of ICI industry experience, with at least 8 years in construction management
– Registered Professional Engineer is desirable, not required.
– Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external resources.
– Self-directed and able to function with ease as part of a team.
– Technically astute and strategic in thinking.
– Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to focus on details as required, and have the ability to work well within a deadline driven environment.
– Innovative project delivery methodology experience, such as Design-build or public private partnerships, is desirable.
– Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
– Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Microsoft Office tools, and some knowledge
of applicable project management software.