Our client, in the IT Consulting Industry is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team. If you enjoy data and technology, and want to break into the market – this role is for you. Interested? Read on….
What our client offers:
- $40K+ $60k + Bonus (up to 20%)
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Benefits allowance
- Education allowance
- Lots of opportunity to grow and develop within in the company.
- Remote, working in an EST Time zone!
What are some of the responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Project Coordination support, with regards to project plans and schedules
- Coordinating project budgets, including consolidating timesheets and invoices.
- Entering respective data into an internal system.
- Meeting minutes with stakeholders
- Assist with customer onboarding
- Build relationships with internal teams and stakeholders to support business.
- Bring your ideas and strategies to advance our company’s vision for the future
- Assist with other projects as required
The required qualifications of the Project Coordinator:
- Project Coordination within IT or related experience
- Exceptional communication skills in English – written and verbal
- Strong Microsoft & administrative skills (great data entry & MS Office, Microsoft Projects, Dynamic, and Azure)
- Great time management & organizational skills; able to manage & prioritize changing priorities
- Can work in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- Detail oriented with strong customer service skills
- Team player; collaborative; roll up their sleeve to help others (when required & available)
- Excellent presentation & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Personable, energetic, positive with a “can-do” attitude!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Our client is interviewing now and this position will not be available for long. If you’re interested, please apply now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33876
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1